- Cook the chicken breast and cut into strips
- Lay the Lebanese bread open and layer the hummus (optional) and salad in the centre of the bread leaving the bottom quarter free.
- Place the chicken strips on top fo the salad
- Fold the bottom of the bread up over the ingredients
- Fold the sides into the middle so they overlap
- Wrap in baking paper to hold together make for easy serving at lunch time.
- 3 chicken breast strips
- Lebanese Bread
- Mixed Lettuce
- Spanish Onion
- Hummus (optional)
- Serves: 1
- Ready In: 10 minutes