1. Finely grate rind from oranges and set aside.
2. Keep remaining oranges. Put yoghurt in a mixing bowl, add rind and 2 tbs honey and stir to combine.
3. Remove any rind and pith from remaining oranges and cut them into thin slices. Put a couple of orange slices in the base of each of 4 glass tumblers, wine glasses or parfait glasses.
4. Drizzle with honey and top with yoghurt mixture and sprinkle with walnuts.
- 2 oranges
- 500ml thick Greek style yoghurt
- 1 cup roasted chopped pecans or hazelnuts
- 4 tbsp honey
- Serves: 4
- Ready In: 10 Minutes