- Preheat char-grill or barbecue grill plate on high heat until hot.
- Spray both sides of the mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stalk side down for 2 minutes, turn mushrooms over and cook a further 2 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender. Transfer to a platter.
- Top mushrooms with a dollop of pesto, crumble over the feta. Serve topped with micro herbs or wild rocket leaves.
- 8x medium flat mushrooms, stalks trimmed
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 80g soft feta
- micro herbs or wild rocket leaves, to serve
- Serves: 8
- Ready In: 4 minutes