- Ready in: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 large avocacdo (or 2 small avocadoes)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 4x bagels
- Fresh rocket or mixed lettuce
- 1x Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 8x slices smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp capers
- Extra dill for garnish
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with lime juice, pepper and dill.
- Warm bagels in the oven, cut in half and spread with the avocado mixture
- Top the bottom half of the bagel with a few rocket leaves and slices of cucumber, followed by the salmon.
- Garnish with capers and dill and serve open or closed.