- Ready in: 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2x soft avocados, cut in half, seed removed
- 1/4 cup of dates, soaked in 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa or carob powder
- Whizz up the dates, maple syrup/honey and vanilla in processor or blender.
- Add the avocado flesh and cocoa powder and process till creamy.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.
- Will keep in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 days or up to 1 month in the freezer.
Layer with whipped cream and berries in a goblet or freeze for a few hours, then let sit on bench for 15 min ice cream!