- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Brush the veal steaks with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steaks in batches for 1-2 minutes each side, the remove and cool slightly
- Take each avocado half and place cut side down on a board.
- Slice into disagonal pieces (wedges), keeping the tip of the avocado intact. Press lightly in the middle of the avcado and flesh will come out
- Wrap two slices of proscuitto around each steak then carefully top with an avocado 'fan'
- divide the grated cheese over the steaks
- Place under a preheated hot grill and cook until the cheese is melted
- Serve immediately with steamed vegetables
Source: Australian Avocados