- Melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté the leeks and garlic without colour until soft.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, add avocado, parsley and season.
- Place into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in shot glasses and garnish with a spoon full of coconut cream.
- 100g butter
- 1x leek, washed and sliced
- 1x clove garlic, chopped
- 1L chicken or vegetable stock
- 2x avocados, halved, peeled and stone removed
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100ml coconut cream to garnish
- Serves: 10
- Ready In: 15 minutes